RuneScape - The basic plan is to take solo doors for skill

Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

• RuneScape - The basic plan is to take solo doors for skill

If you find an gd in the process of OSRS gold performing gd, you can are able to drop ggs near the gd which you've just discovered. If you discover key doors, verify to see if anyone holds the key, and if they don't, gate the door. If you're praying for nothing, you're not likely to stumble through gd's or powerful key doors that are locked by mages, which means you'll have to wait until the team arrives.

Drop ggs on gd doors that have to be done quickly, it's not recommended to drop them at the key door or a door that is locked unless you have their own key... Do not drop it in an altar, don't drop it at fishing or skilling areas. Gd's are the only exception.

It's possible that my information is incorrect however, I believe that's what I've heard and the problem you face is teams, if you do everything you say you perform... I was a good keyer during the time I was in the dungeon, and teams can cause a massive problem, to solve this I made a permanent team for a while... I highly recommend using this method, but not with noobs, however... Get friends who are at your combat or dungeoneering levels, and it works wonderfully, you meet regularly and you do floors.

A few tips to speed up your floors: Know where all doors are. If you don't have a good memory, you can jot down notes on developers console without slowing yourself down. Be sure to be ready by knowing which doors are close to your gate, for example. You don't want to be stuck in search of doors. This can really slow your life down.

The basic plan is to take solo doors for skill or other while your team is able to kill tougher gd. You can then close the door that leaves you stuck. Return to ggs via telephonic communication and aid your team members in finishing gd until you reach de, then take the gd to cheap RS gold the gate.

صبر کنید ..
X