I still do a few of them from time to time

Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

• I still do a few of them from time to time

To be honest I think it would be a huge benefit to OSRS Items me. It's probably a sad reference however, I used to have number of daily dailies each day while playing Neopets. These could be used for no cost and came with the possibility of a huge reward. They were part of my routine for years. I still do a few of them from time to time. It's a great method of earning free things.

I believe you've raised an excellent aspect. It's one that I've, in my opinion, completely forgotten. It's a circular way to allow people to experience real-world munny, which isn't fair for us who have worked hard for our level over the years.

On the other hand, I'm sure Jagex sees all the complaints here about "the grind" and so they THINK that giving away exp. points in contests for givaways (like SoF) as well as quest rewards, and letting players advance without having to work for it is what people want.

Many online games have seen a decline in the number of subscriptions to paid services due to economic hardship. This is a pity, as RuneScape has a decline in its player base. In the end, at the end of the day, the most important thing for Jagex is seeing an excellent game and to make a profit for both them and their shareholders.

As Jagex's customers are our customers, we value their interests in business as well as the product Jagex offers. In short, we have a deep care for future of Buy OSRS Fire Cape the company and game we've all grown to enjoy so very much.
صبر کنید ..
X