Madden 22 - It's an exciting game for me

Collapse
X

• فیلتر
  • زمان
  • نمایش
پاک کردن همه

• Madden 22 - It's an exciting game for me

My gut was telling me to Madden 22 coins go with the Saints, but I'm ignoring my instincts and picking Washington. This exact strategy was successful for me with the Chargers this week. I was 0-3 during their games before Week 4. I'm not losing anymore selecting Chargers games. Washington is my first choice. If they lose, I will be locked in a room that has the "Smurfs" DVD. I will never come out of the room except for eating and going to the bathroom.

It's an exciting game for me as it's the sole game on the schedule in which both head coaches would rather be able to have a different quarterback in place of the one they are starting. In Denver there's a decent possibility that Drew Lock could be playing on Sunday due to possibility that Teddy Bridgewater suffered a concussion on Sunday. In essence, the Broncos are likely to be running with a beat up Bridgewater or a quarterback named Lock who led the Broncos to just zero points in a half of the game against the Ravens.

In normal circumstances, I'd think that this favors the Steelers. But, their QB situation right now is not much better. I mean, Mike Tomlin was practically begging Aaron Rodgers to come play for Pittsburgh on Sunday.

It's similar to telling your spouse that you want to take them out for dinner and after that, you ask her out on dates after she's paid the bill. Ben is sitting on the SIDELINE with YOU MIKE, he is watching the way you talk to Aaron Google's ears.

As you can discern, I'm not expecting any of the quarterbacks in this game. That means it will all boil down to special teams play and defense. Although I think Roethlisberger will struggle against the Broncos, I think Denver's quarterback -- whoever they choose to buy Madden nfl 22 coins name -- will be less effective against the Steelers.
صبر کنید ..
X